Thursday 16 March 2017

Our work for today - busy busy busy!

Today our class worked really hard on our projects.


  • Danny in the Yammy gang was sending out a park survey and is waiting for responses.
  • The Dora boots diego gang were trying to complete their presentation and each had lots of work to do.
  • Pote in Ne-pro-le-on completed his survey and has sent it to the class while the rest of his team worked on the presentation.
  • FLJP worked on planning for a supper fundraiser, designing a poster and reading relevant books on Samoan and Tongan hero's.
  • Andre was looking at the site to find points of views on identity
  • April worked on their groups presentations whilst Alla and Jasmine watched movies!


Everyone was busy working in their own way to get it done!!!

Working hard!



6 comments:

  1. Today our group has done some work but I have done most of the work, Each memeber of our group except me was watching movies a part I found intresting was how I had to do all the work by myself. a part we need help or assistance with is getting my group to do more work and no just me doing the work. We have a question about why people spend there most time on junk food and they do not focus on healthy food??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Apelu
    For Ne-Pro-Le-On, we were all individually doing our own thing, Reon was working on the last slide. I was creating a survey meanwhile Netane and Promiseland was assisting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today our group FLJP each member of our group worked well. A part we found interesting was putting our ideas together and discussing out what we are are doing for our project. A part we need help was asking others for ideas was our Activity day because we needed help with the planning and all the activities that we were gonna do for this Fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today our group Fitu Ua each member of our group worked well. A part we found interesting was putting our ideas together and discussing out what we are are doing for our project. A part we need help was asking our community for ideas because we needed help with planing a programme for languages people

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I did all the work by my self because none of my partners were here, I manged to get most of everything done. Today I had to make a survey on my project, The questions were How Often do you go to the park?, Do you think the parks around the G.I community Are safe?, What do you do at the park?.

    My Teacher Mrs.Apelu help me do the survey and help me come up with the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miss Apelu
    For our group " Dora Boots Diego " we have been working individually on our own thing. Owen was working on the last slide, Isacc was working on the second slide while i was working on the survey. We were in this together as a group so that we have a part to do. We were coming up with some awesome ideas for our project and discussing some stuff with each other which means we were communicating well. we have completed what we had to do.

    ReplyDelete